Tuesday, December 26, 2006

New look

I've changed the look of the blog and all of the old stuff is archived here. Except something strange has happened and the posts aren't viewable. I still have all of them so eventually I'll figure out how to make 'em viewable again.

I have no idea if making it sparkly and new will mean I'll be more active on the blog. Don't count on it. But I have a week off from work so I have to do something to fill the time. Working in academia has its benefits.

There's a lot of info out there for Survivor: Fiji already and I'll be posting about it soon.

In the meantime, thanks everyone for reading my ramblings. When I get motivated, I really enjoy writing about this crazy TV show. I think it's easily one of the most unique TV experiences of all time when you factor in the spoiling side of things. Still a phenomenon after all these years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new layout is pretty cool! I just wanted to let you know that your "ramblings" actually do come together well, and are actually interesting.

It's interesting that the show can almost be a "thought provoking" experience...people say its the same thing over and over, but for dorks like me, it's never the same. Thanks for the analysis, I enjoy reading it.

Matt said...

Thanks for the comment and thanks for reading. Giving us so many pics of the next cast has whetted my interest as you can tell from the next post.