Thursday, January 11, 2007

Mookie

So I decided to do some digging to see what I could find out about my current favorite Survivor - Mookie Lee.

First of all, his real name is Hyun. Apparently his parents didn't choose to bestow Mookie on their bouncing baby boy. Second, his volleyball team was the runner up in IHSA high school volleyball tournament in 1999. Here's Mookie in volleyball togs:



So we know he was an athlete in high school. He was also an athlete during his college years, having participated in a basketball league at the Covenant Fellowship Church in Urbana, IL. (His team did not do well...) I couldn't find any pictures of him on that team though. This may also indicate that he is a religious man.

I can also tell you that Mookie is a very common name for pets! Ah, what nuggets of knowledge Google provides...

Here are a couple more pictures of Mookie, courtest of SurvivorFever:



No comments: