Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Episode three pick

It could be Gary at Moto going home. There's some medical emergency and in the preview Gary appears to say "I can't breathe." At least I think it's him talking, but can't be sure as it's a voiceover. The image shown during the v-o is Gary, though. Plus confessional analysis points to his boot, so there's supporting evidence.

The safe choice at Ravu would be Sylvia. Confessional analysis points to her. We know her tribe doesn't like her. She's most likely going home. The exciting pick would be Rita because confessional analysis likes her for a boot, too.

Honestly, I have no real idea who it's going to be.

I guess I'll go with Sylvia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I hope its gary that gets booted, because if moto loses, we might actually see some footage of them.

Matt said...

Good point! It does seem to all be about the losing tribe, doesn't it?